Middle & Secondary – Term 1 Week 1 (2020)
Dates and Events
- Term 1 Commences. Wednesday, 29 January.
- Year 11 & 12 Boot Camp. Thursday 30 – Friday 31 January. Location: Off Campus (UQ).
- Life Church Vision Sunday. Sunday, 2 February. Location: Life Centre.
- Scholars Assembly. Thursday, 6 February. 1pm-3pm at Life Centre.
- New Student ID Photos. Thursday, 6 February.
- Middle School information & Excursion information Evening. Thursday, 6 February. 7pm-8:30pm at Life Centre.
- Middle & Secondary Swimming Carnival. Friday, 7 February.
Further Dates & Event details can be found on the calendar which is visible on Parent Lounge, Learning Hub (under the helpful information tab) & Student Cafe.
Students have the opportunity to obtain practical experience throughout Years 11 and 12 and completed part of their apprenticeship or traineeship for their chosen career upon leaving school. Our Apprenticeships program is unique compared to other school-based apprenticeships and traineeships in that students alternate up to four weeks in the workplace being paid as an apprentice or trainee alongside practical training and mentorship each term.
Brisbane Christian College is looking for parents and local business owners to join our network of providers, and partner with us to provide work experience placements throughout the year. This program is geared towards apprentices and traineeship who can provide work experience in a 4-week block that is completed at the end of each Term. We are currently seeking business in the following industries however if you are interested in supporting the program we would love to hear from you!
College Swimming Carnival
Event: College Swimming Carnival 2020
Date: Friday, 7 February
Venue: Yeronga Swimming Pool