Secondary School Information Evening (2020)
Thursday, 13 February at 7.00pm in the Senior Secondary Precinct at the Middle and Secondary Campus
All Years 9 to 12 parents and students are invited to the Secondary School Information Evening, commencing at 7.00pm on Thursday, 13 February in the Senior Secondary Precinct at the Middle and Secondary Campus. The format of the evening will provide you with an opportunity to gain year level specific information and to meet informally with teachers.
- Year 9 – Meet your Head of Year, Mr Pasa Alyuz, and an introduction to the Secondary School and ATAR system.
- Year 10 – Preparing for future Pathways.
- Year 11 – Establishing best practice to build for success.
- Year 12 – Working together to support our students to success.
Please park in the Frewin Street car park for easy access to the Senior Secondary Precinct. There will be signage and student leaders directing you to your year level room on the night.
If you have any questions, please contact your Head of Year:
- Year 9 – Mr Pasa Alyuz (palyuz@
- Year 10 – Mrs Christine Thomas (cthomas@
- Year 11 – Mr James Earle (jearle@
- Year 12 – Mr Gordon Hooker (ghooker@