College Community Hub

The latest good news, events and helpful information for our Brisbane Christian College families.

Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates

Term 2 Update: Transition Back to School | Wednesday, 6 May 2020

Good afternoon College families,

We are so encouraged by Hebrews 10:24-25 and the powerful reminder to stay connected, encourage others and that we are not alone! We praise God that this can still happen through emails, Zoom catchups, Facebook groups, hand-written letters and core families being closer together.

25 This is not the time to pull away and neglect meeting together, as some have formed the habit of doing, because we need each other! In fact, we should come together even more frequently, eager to encourage and urge each other onward as we anticipate that day dawning.

Brisbane Christian College continues to do everything we can to love and support our families through this season. Please contact us if there are any practical ways we can further support your child or your family.

Pre-Prep, Prep, Year 1, Year 11 & Year 12 students return to school on 11 May
Following advice from health authorities, the Premier and the Queensland Minister for Education, schools will begin the transition back to 100% school-based learning for students. Our teams are so excited to see more of our children back at school.

From Monday, 11 May the Brisbane Christian College team is looking forward to offering face-to-face learning for:

• children of essential workers where supervision at home or other arrangements can’t be made
  • vulnerable children
  • all Pre-Prep, Prep, Year 1, Year 11 and Year 12 children.
  • children who are siblings of children in these year levels, whose family circumstances require the College to provide love and support for the whole family at school.

So that our team can focus their complete attention upon every child in class, on-campus learning will be the only mode of education offered for Pre-Prep, Prep, and Years 1, 11 and 12 children from 11 May 2020.

For children in Years 2 to 10, both the at-home and at-school learning programs will continue.  We expect more information regarding the return of school for these year levels on Friday, 15 May 2020.

The Queensland Chief Health Officer, Dr Jeannette Young PSM has written a letter for parents. Key points are:

• If COVID-19 transmission rates remain low, a full return to school for all students is then planned for 25 May 2020 and this will be confirmed by 15 May 2020.
  • Implementing a return to school in a staged way will provide critical time for schools to develop and implement arrangements to ensure that the transition can be made safely for everyone.
  • There is very limited evidence of transmission between children in the school environment.
  • Large gatherings, social distancing, health and hygiene guidelines will continue.

You can click here to read the full letter from Dr Jeanette Young.

Bus Service
The College bus service will recommence transport for bus children in Prep and Years 1, 11 and 12 from Monday, 11 May. Our Bus Coordinator is contacting bus families in these year levels to confirm bookings.

School Attendance
Attendance recording for Prep and Years 1, 11 and 12 will revert to our normal procedure where families will receive an absentee notification for children not on campus, unless the College Office has been notified, just like a normal school day.

Monitoring our community’s health
We will continue to have Health Stations on each campus for every child and team member to check into as they arrive each morning. This provides an opportunity for our team to greet our children, sanitise hands and have their temperature quickly checked using non-contact thermal thermometers. Our bus drivers will also continue taking temperatures of children as they enter the bus.

We are thankful for everyone’s positive feedback and cooperation with this process. So far this term, we have not had a student or a team member at school with a temperature or flu symptoms. We thank you for your diligence in watching the health of your children and thank God for His continued protection and provision over our community.

We ask that all parents continue to take the temperature of their children before school and keep their children at home if they have any flu symptoms or a temperature over 37.5 degrees. Our team members will be also strictly following this guideline for themselves.

We have adequate supplies of handwashing soap and hand sanitiser, and we will continue to ensure children and team members are adhering to excellent hand hygiene practices. Be assured that we continue to pay extra attention to the health and hygiene measures throughout the College. This includes increased daily professional cleaning and sanitisation.

Support Services
Our team has prepared an incredible range of resources and support services for families including prayer, pastoral care, and technical, financial, language and business support. We encourage you to visit the Community Hub and contact the team if you have any questions.

Richest Blessings,
The College Management Team

Thank You Community & Term 2 Update | Tuesday, 5 May 2020

Good evening College families, 

The College Management Team would like to take this opportunity to thank all our parents and families for your support through this season as we navigate COVID-19, Home and Campus Learning programs and all the changes to the operations of the College.  

Over the past several weeks we have had so much encouragement for our teams including kind signs on the front gate, lovely gifts, flowers and baking, encouraging emails and even a pizza party for a whole year level thanks to the generosity of our families. 

Our online facebook parent groups and home learning support pages have been extremely positive and our home learning coordinators have enjoyed partnering with children and families in new ways over the past few weeks. 

We were so encouraged by this letter from Amity Hooker, a year 11 student who writes: 

I want to encourage you all, on behalf of all the students, that you do an incredible job everyday, and we miss you immensely. I don’t know many kids from other schools who feel such an attachment to their teachers as at Brisbane Christian College. The personalised focus on students goes further than academics – into family, interests, how we’re really going, etc. – it’s a real relationship as you would see from a family member. Every morning, teachers make me smile as I walk into school and they say, “How are you going? Have a good day!” Keep doing this, please! 

Thank you Amity! You can read her whole letter on the Community Hub here.

We would also like to publicly thank our parent reps who have continued to support and connect with families through this time. We have loved hearing about the class zoom calls with families and children and encouraged to hear the innovative ways our families are staying connected. 

Thank you for your patience, understanding, encouragement, support and prayer as we continue to empower our children to live Christ-focused lives and achieve their maximum potential. We encourage you to continue sending your love to our teams as we continue journeying through Term 2.

Mr Sean Morrison, Our College Principal expresses his appreciation for you in this quick video message

Following advice from health authorities and as announced by the Premier and the Queensland Minister for Education, schools will begin the transition back to school based learning for students. As an independent school, we are not bound by state school guidelines, however, from Monday, 11 May, Brisbane Christian College is glad to commence Face to face learning for all Pre-Prep, Prep, Year 1, Year 11 and Year 12 children. This will be the only mode of education offered for these children and the College will not be continuing home learning programs for these year levels. 

The College Management Team looks forward to sharing more specific information tomorrow which further outlines what this looks like for our Brisbane Christian College community.

Richest Blessings,
The College Management Team

Term 2 Learning | Tuesday, 16 April 2020

Good evening families,

We pray your children have now settled into Term 2. We have seen some great reports and photos of students enjoying learning from home. Thank you for partnering with us as we navigate this season and continue to provide the best learning opportunities for our children.

Our team has developed some new resources on our Community Hub to help direct all Home Learning Resources across our College into a central location. Home Learning Support pages include instructions and links to access programs, Facebook Support Groups, technical support, and Frequently Asked Questions.

Home and Digital Learning

Our Counsellors and Chaplains have also created great Pastoral Care and Support resources to assist families including devotionals, access to online chapel videos, student and family wellbeing resources and a form to request prayer or practical support.

The Community Hub will continue to host all communications in regards to school changes and COVID-19 from the College Management Team.

Schools have been advised that further directives from The Premier and Minister for Education regarding schooling for the remainder of Term 2 will be released in mid May. We will communicate any updates as more information becomes available.

Jamie Hill, Head of Marketing and Development
On behalf of the College Management Team

Health Stations | Monday, 20 April 2020

Good evening families,

Welcome back to Term 2! Whether your children will be at home or on campus, we are excited to return to school and see your children. We pray you had a great break with your families.

Until 22 May, Queensland children have been encouraged to stay home and learn from home if they can. If however, due to your families’ circumstances, this is not possible, Brisbane Christian College will love and support your children on campus.

It is critical for the safety of our community that our children and team stay home if they have a temperature over 37.5 or they are unwell.

To support families that may be unable to take their child’s temperature at home, and to increase the safety of our community, all students and teams attending school from Tuesday, 21 April will have their temperature checked upon arrival.

To that extent, we are introducing Health Stations on campus for each child to check into as they arrive each morning. This provides an opportunity for our team to greet our children, sanitise their hands and have their temperature checked. Anyone showing signs they are unwell or who have a temperature above 37.5 will be asked to return home to rest and return to school when their temperature is normal and they don’t have any cold or flu symptoms.

The College will be using non-contact thermal thermometers to quickly check the temperature of each child as they arrive on campus or board a College bus.

On the Primary School Campus, the health stations will be located at:
Blue road walkway for Years Prep to Year 1
The main gate entrance for Years 2 to 5.

On the Middle and Secondary School Campus, the health station will be located:
At the Uniform Shop (near the H Block pedestrian gate)

We ask that parents, when dropping off students, to not leave your child/ren onsite without ensuring they have passed the temperature benchmark. We thank you for your understanding as we take this measure to help ensure that Brisbane Christian College is a safe environment for our community.

School Attendance
It is our expectation that children learning from home in Prep to Year 8, would be engaged in the learning program for some portion of every day. Our Prep to Year 8 Home Learning Model has been established to ensure our parents have as much flexibility as possible, and our Years 9-12 children will follow their normal timetable. If for any reason your child is unwell or not participating in the learning from home program, please follow normal school protocol and contact the school with an explanation on 3719 3170. This will also help our pastoral care teams identify any families who may need extra practical support.

School Uniform
For children attending school on campus, there are no changes to the requirement to wear the school uniform. For children learning from home, the school free dress day policy applies.

Do not stress about schoolwork
Our teaching team is committed to loving and supporting your children on their learning adventure, today, tomorrow and until they graduate. During this season please have fun, create memories with your children and allow them to work at their own pace. Encourage and champion your children to be life-long learners and simply try their best. We pray for God’s creativity, wisdom, presence and peace to fill your home.

Richest Blessings,
The College Management Team

Term 2 Learning | Thursday, 16 April 2020

Letters were sent out on this day to College families outlining what Term 2 Learning would look like.

Pre-Prep

Primary

Middle & Secondary

Domestic Fees Announcement | Tuesday, 14 April 2020

Good afternoon families,
We pray that you have had a safe and connected Easter break so far.

Yesterday, Queensland Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk announced plans for schooling in Queensland for the start of Term 2. This Thursday an email will be sent to our community further updating how we will continue to love and support our families throughout this Term.

Just a reminder, Tuesday, 21 of April is the first day of Term 2.

2021 Special School Fees Announcement

As the COVID-19 pandemic is continuing to have an impact on our families, local businesses and communities we are praying that the coming months will see a decline and ultimately the elimination of this terrible issue.

The College Management Team is very aware of families dealing with health, financial and employment challenges through this season and we are committed to supporting families where possible. As advised in an earlier communication, please contact the College Finance Department to discuss how your family can be supported through this challenging season if the need arises.

The College Board is committed to ensuring that our school fees remain affordable for our families and that we can support our families to the best of our ability throughout 2021. In this regard, in 2021 there will be no tuition or levy fee increases. The 2021 fees will therefore remain the same as the 2020 fees for each year level. The only increase exception will be to the Year 8 levy due to the Longreach Outback Tour which has been communicated in a previous email to Years 6 and 7 families.

View the updated 2021 Fee Schedule

The financial position of the College is healthy due to the Lord’s goodness, wise financial stewardship and our faithful families in prior years. Our student numbers in 2020 are the strongest in our College’s history and new enrolments for 2021 mean that most year levels will be full or very close to being full. These strong foundations have enabled us to freeze 2021 school fees to love and support our families at this time.

We walk in the faith and knowledge that all good gifts come from heaven and that our College has been sustained and strengthened since it was founded in 1985.

We thank all our families for your continued prayer and support of your College.

Blessings,

John Abraham, College Business Manager
on behalf of the College Board and the College Management Team

CLICK here to access the International Fees Announcement.

Tuesday, 24 March 2020

Dear College families, 

We are so encouraged by God’s promise in Ephesians 3:20 (TPT) that declares:

Never doubt God’s mighty power to work in you and accomplish all this. He will achieve infinitely more than your greatest request, your most unbelievable dream, and exceed your wildest imagination! He will outdo them all, for His miraculous power constantly energizes you.

May this be a powerful reminder to continue to trust God in our College, families and homes through this season. The College Management Team would firstly like to thank our ministry team for their commitment as they continue to go the extra mile in this unprecedented season. As things change on a daily basis, all our teams have been quick to adapt and continue to provide opportunities to our children. We encourage you to keep our ministry team in your prayers and take a moment to thank them for their love, support and dedication they provide to our children.

Health
Over the last several days, Prime Minister Scott Morrison has continued to direct schools to remain open but reiterates to all parents the importance of monitoring the health of your children. If your child is unwell or has a high temperature, please keep them home. Do not send them to school. Our teaching and first aid teams are following our health policies strictly and if they recognise your child is unwell or has a high temperature, you will be asked to pick your child up immediately. Thank you to the families who have been following these instructions diligently and we look forward to having your children back at school.

Click Here for a letter from Jeannette Young, Chief Health Officer of Queensland Health, which also provides a few extra points about pre-emptive school closures.

Lines of communication
As a College, we endeavour to be approachable and we cherish open communication between parents and our ministry team. Especially through this season, we ask that you follow our regular lines of communication and direct any questions to your class, subject or family group teacher. This will allow us to respond to you quickly and provide better clarity around any questions you may have. Facebook is a great social media platform to build community and connect with other parents, however, it is better to contact our team directly via email. Click Here for a full staff directory available on our Community Hub. 

School changes and events
Prime Minister Scott Morrison and the Federal Government have made further announcements in regards to indoor gatherings and social distancing. Although these restrictions do not apply to schools, the College Management Team will continue to review the operation of essential functions of school and internal gatherings. 

Please note the following changes to school operations and upcoming events for the remainder of Term 1:

• Tonight’s Year 4 and 5 Peter Janetzki Information Evening is cancelled, however the content has been be sent home to parents this afternoon. Click Here to read more.
  • Pre-Prep Easter celebrations are cancelled.
  • All ensembles and choirs are cancelled.
  • Family Groups on Middle and Secondary Campus will no longer meet. Our children will meet in year levels instead to minimise interactions between the mixed year levels but also provide an opportunity to engage in age-specific programs. We look forward to our Easter presentations being delivered in this format in lieu of Easter chapels. 

All school camps scheduled for term 2 have been postponed and the CMT is  investigating options to provide these experiences later in 2020. More information regarding school camps will be available later in the year and all changes to Term 2 events will be sent soon. 

Online Learning Preparations
Our teams are continuing to prepare for the implementation of our Home Learning model, should the need arise. Further information from our Primary, Middle and Secondary Leadership Teams will be sent out to our families before we start the Easter holidays. Our Years 9-12 classes will be doing trial classes next week using our Learning Hub. Our Middle School children will be given their iPads to take home each night next week. Our Primary Team has been communicating with our families to gain a better perspective around what IT infrastructure our children have at home for their learning. 

Travel and self-isolation
There are several changes to travel restrictions that have been put in place over the last several days set by the Queensland and Federal governments. We encourage you to pray for our children who have family interstate, overseas or on the mission field also trying to navigate the restrictions other countries are putting in place in response to COVID-19. 

Should a family member return from overseas and need to self-isolate for 14 days in accordance with Government directives, students living in that environment will also need to stay home from College.

How can we support you?

Our heart is that nobody in our community would feel alone or isolated in the following weeks and months to come. If you are required to self-isolate and you don’t have close friends or family to support you through this season, please contact our College Pastor Saskia Hill at shill@brisbanechristiancollege.com.au. We are committed to doing everything we can to love our families practically through this time.

We are praying for favour and protection for every member of our community in every area. The heart of your College is to support any family facing financial challenges due to COVID-19. More more information, please contact our Business Manager, Mr John Abraham directly on jabraham@brisbanechristiancollege.com.au or call (07) 3719 3111

We know there are several churches now hosting online services. This month, Life Church has been talking about being “Anxious for nothing” which has been so encouraging and relevant to our society at the moment. If you are not connected to a local Church, you are invited to join “Life at Home” for an encouraging online and interactive service with an encouraging message from the comfort of your home. Visit lifechurch.com.au for more details. 

We are continuing to pray for you and your families. 

Richest Blessings
The College Management Team

Wednesday, 18 March 2020

Dear College Families,

This morning, Prime Minister Scott Morrison and the Federal Government have made further announcements in regards to coronavirus (COVID19). Some of these updates will impact us as a school:

• A warning to all Australians to not travel abroad
  • No school should be visiting aged care facilities
  • Non-essential indoor gatherings of more than 100 people have been banned effective immediately
  • Non-essential outdoor gatherings of more than 500 people have been banned.

The Department of Education has also made the decision to cancel representative school sport programs which include:

• Gala sports days
  • district, regional, state, national, interstate and international competitions
  • Queensland School Sport team participation in any national, interstate or international events organised across Australia or internationally.

In line with this, the College Cross Country scheduled for this Friday, 20 March has been postponed

Although these gathering restrictions do not apply to schools, our community is committed to following these restrictions where possible and minimising impacts to the operation of essential functions of school.

All College Chapels and Assemblies will also meet in smaller groups of less than 100 people. Friday morning Primary School Assemblies are cancelled for the remainder of term. To continue to celebrate the success and achievements of our children on Primary Campus, all certificates will be awarded by our Primary Leadership Team in individual classes between 8.50 and 9am. Parents are still welcome to attend if their child is receiving an award.

Notice from CommBank School Banking
CommBank School Banking has temporarily paused from 20 March 2020 until the start of Term 2 in Primary School. Please don’t bring your deposit book with your weekly banking until further notice.

Prime Minister Scott Morrison also reiterated the importance of monitoring the health of your children. If your child is unwell, please keep them home. Do not send them to school. Our teaching and first aid teams are following our health policies strictly. If we recognise your child is unwell, you will be asked to pick your child up immediately. Our ministry team has also been given the clear direction to stay home if they are unwell. The health of our children and ministry team is extremely important, and we appreciate your diligence and commitment to this, particularly in this season.

Prime Minister Scott Morrison assures Australians that it is in the best interests of our children and Nation to keep schools open, and he indicates these new guidelines could be in place for six months. Click Here for a letter from Jeannette Young, Chief Health Officer of Queensland Health which also provides a few extra points about pre-emptive school closures.

The College Management Team continues to meet as needed to lead the College Community through this season. We are looking at the implications of these guidelines to our Term 2 calendar and will keep you updated on any other changes. Please pray for the College Management Team to be led by the Holy Spirit in every decision we make. 

We are committed to strengthening our communication lines with our families and continuing to communicate information as soon as possible. In addition to this, we will start weekly updates for our families regarding COVID-19 every Thursday. You can find all College COVID-19 updates available at parents.brisbanechristiancollege.com.au/coronavirus

We are praying for favour and protection for every member of our community in every area. The heart of your College is to support any family facing financial challenges due to COVID-19. Please contact our Business Manager, Mr John Abraham directly on jabraham@brisbanechristiancollege.com.au or call (07) 3719 3111.

If you are willing and available to volunteer to support our community at this time please contact Pastor Saskia. We are committed to doing everything we can to love our families practically through this time. If you require any support or prayer, contact our College Pastor at shill@brisbanechristiancollege.com.au

Every time the College Management and ministry teams meet, we pray for our children and families. 

Richest Blessings,
The College Management Team

Isaiah 41:10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

17 March 2020

Dear College Families, 

The College Management Team would firstly like to thank our Church, ministry team and parents for their support and commitment to continue to provide a quality, holistic education for our young people. In a season where our society is full of unrest and uncertainty due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), we are completely faith-filled, and confident in our miracle-working God.

Queensland Health currently advises that schools continue the operation of essential functions of school, but to review internal school gatherings. In alignment with the recent recommendations from Prime Minister Scott Morrison and the Council of Australian Governments, please note the following updates:

The College Cross Country this Friday, 20 March will go ahead with a revised program. The day will be split into three age groups to reduce gathering sizes as a precautionary measure. These are the general running times for these groups:

• Prep to 8 years: 9am till 10:30am
  • 9 years to 13 years: 11am till 12:30pm
  • 14 years to opens: 12:50pm till 3pm

Click Here for more full information and program for the College Cross Country. Well done to Mr Matt Allen-Ankins and team for preparing this program on short notice and their commitment to provide this opportunity to our children.

The Pre Prep Easter Celebration on Thursday, 2 April has been cancelled.

College Celebration Sunday on 29 March has been cancelled.

Brisbane Life Festival (Saturday, 6 June)
This event was previously known as SpringFest. Our heart as Life Church and Brisbane Christian College is to bring life to our local community and beyond and provide a fun day out for our families. However, with the safety of our community as our highest priority and to provide peace of mind to our families, stall holders, sponsors and teams, the decision has been made that Brisbane Life Festival is cancelled for 2020.

Assemblies and Chapels
Full-campus assemblies and chapels are cancelled until further notice, however we will continue with our regular split age groups for these meetings, as this is a part of our core business as a College. To this end, Primary School Assembly on Friday mornings, will now also split into Prep-Yr 2 and Yr 3-Yr 5 assemblies.

Primary School class excursions
Unfortunately, due to the nature and locations of the Primary School excursions scheduled for the last three weeks of this term, all class excursions have been postponed to a later date. Primary class teachers will advise those dates in the near future.

Study Tours and Short-term enrolments for overseas children
In Term 3 we normally host groups of children from other countries for study tours and short-term enrolments. These have been cancelled for 2020.

Unless recommendations from authorities change, all other remaining College events for Term 1 will go ahead as scheduled.

If Government Health Authorities advise Brisbane Christian College to temporarily close, please note the following:

• If we are directed to close our three campuses, we are committed to the continuity of teaching, learning and wellbeing of our children in an online environment for Primary, Middle and Secondary School students. 
    • Our ministry team including chaplains and counsellors will continue to care for our children and families for the duration of the school closure as directed by health authorities.
    • Primary School students 
      • will continue their educational learning journey with their class teacher through emails and Facebook pages including regular videos updates and homework booklets. 
      • Online learning programs like BRIDGE BUILDERS®, TLC Online (Literacy) and Math Seeds will also continue to be available.
    • Middle School students
      • will be able to take home iPads to help with communication and facilitate the learning from home with their teacher
      • Our Middle School teachers will provide students with learning material, inquiry assignments, revision sheets and reflection notes to be accessed online through student email accounts.
    • Secondary School students
      • will continue to access content via the College Learning Hub. This platform enables interaction between our teaching team and students including lesson notes, videos, presentations and discussions.
      • To assist our children and their continual academic routine, each child’s current academic timetable will continue with live interactive classes

We thank our teams for their preparation in this space. More detailed information will be provided to families should this situation materialise.

We want to remind families the importance of explicitly following the direction of Queensland Health particularly in regards to travel and the QLD Health home isolation guidelines

Full information about the COVID-19 and future updates can be found at:

If you are aware that your child may be particularly vulnerable to COVID-19 with moderate to severe respiratory illness, auto-immune deficiencies and other illnesses which would expose them to greater risk, please ensure all medical information is up to date on our College records through the Parent Lounge

Be assured that we are paying extra attention to the health and hygiene measures throughout the College and continue to investigate precautionary and proactive measures to keep our community healthy and safe. This includes increased daily professional cleaning and sanitisation. 

We will continue to monitor the situation as it develops and provide updates in line with recommendations by the appropriate Government authorities. Thank you for your support and understanding as we journey this season together.

We understand that families may have concerns about COVID-19 but we are confident that God is bigger than any challenge we face. If you require further practical support or prayer, contact our College Pastor at shill@brisbanechristiancollege.com.au. We would love to support and connect with you.  

Please join us in prayer for God’s continued protection and provision over our community. 

With Regards,
The College Management Team

15 MARCH 2020 

Dear College Families,

We rest in the authority that Jesus Christ is the Lord and Saviour over the Brisbane Christian College community. 

Queensland Health, The Department of Education and the Australian Department of Health are working tirelessly to manage and contain the impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19) for Australians and Queenslanders alike. 

Today, Prime Minister Scott Morrison and the Council of Australian Governments advised some of the new strategies in place to help manage the spread of the coronavirus including:

• Self-isolation for all overseas travelers coming to Australia and all returning residents for 14 days
  • Mass gatherings of 500+ people are not to proceed; and
  • No school closures at this stage as it could aggravate the spread and take essential services workers out of action if they have to care for children.

As per this advice, Brisbane Christian College will proceed with a normal school day and will remain open until advised otherwise by Health authorities.  

Our team has established precautionary measures to ensure the health and safety of our children, staff and community members. We are reviewing large in-school student gatherings and events and in light of these new Government guidelines:

• CSSAQ Swimming Carnival scheduled for tomorrow has been cancelled and families were notified on Friday afternoon 
  • Full campus chapels and assemblies will be postponed until further notice 
  • Decision on what format our College Cross Country carnival will take will be decided by Tuesday morning and all parents will be notified.

The College Management Team will meet Monday and will send out a further update to our College community on Tuesday morning. 

The College Management Team would like to thank our parents and staff teams for their commitment to the ongoing holistic education of our children. Continuity of learning is extremely important to us. We want to keep any disruptions to learning to a minimum over the following weeks. We will continue to monitor the situation as it develops and provide updates in line with recommendations by the appropriate governmental authorities. 

Further advice and information about the coronavirus (COVID-19) is available on

We do ask that people take precautions in this time to care for yourself and those around you. If you or your children are unwell, please stay home, rest and seek medical advice. If your family needs further practical support or prayer, please contact our College Pastor shill@brisbanechristiancollege.com.au

Let’s be the faithful, generous, kind & peace-filled community our world needs now more than ever. This is an amazing opportunity to practically love our neighbours and demonstrate the love of Jesus. Please continue to join us in prayer for God’s protection over our community, and for our nation’s leaders as they continue to guide us through this time.

With Regards,
Sean Morrison and The College Management Team

Deputy Principal Mr Eggins
Business Manager Mr Abraham
Head of Campus Primary Mr Nicholson
Director of Pre Prep Mrs Simpson
Head of Marketing and Development Mr Hill.

Like
Like Love Haha Wow Sad Angry
35
- March 24, 2020

No Comment

Please Post Your Comments & Reviews

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *