Pre-Prep & Primary – Term 4 Week 8 (2020)
The College Management Team are continuing to check all the latest information regarding the COVID-19 health responses. CLICK here to access up-to-date Queensland Health information.
Dates & Events
- Year 1 Awards Ceremony. Tuesday, 24 November. 9.00am. Life HQ on Primary Campus.
- Year 3 Awards Ceremony. Tuesday, 24 November. 9.45am. Life HQ on Primary Campus.
- Year 2 Awards Ceremony. Wednesday, 24 November. 9.00am. Life HQ on Primary Campus.
- Year 4 Awards Ceremony. Wednesday, 24 November. 9.45am. Life HQ on Primary Campus.
- Year 5 Awards Ceremony. Thursday, 25 November. 9.00am. Life Centre on Middle and Secondary Campus.
- Primary Christmas Chapel. Wednesday, 2 December.
Queensland Health have provided the attached advice in regards to a general outbreak in South East Queensland of children with gastroenteritis. The Public Health advice is “if you’ve had gastro symptoms, you/your child should not return to work, childcare or school until 48 hours after symptoms completely stop”
There is more information in the attached document on how to prevent the spread and recognise the symptoms.
This is a reminder, as outlined in our health policy, if your child is unwell or has a high temperature, please keep them home. Do not send them to school. If our staff recognise your child is unwell or has a high temperature, you will be asked to pick your child immediately. Thank you to the families who have been following these instructions diligently and we look forward to having your children back at school.
CLICK here to view further information.
Community Hub reminder
Last week you would have received an email providing early access to the Community Hub. The Awards Ceremony recordings and photos will be published on the Community Hub this week. Please take the time to log in and activate your account. If you have any problems please email email@example.com.
Brisbane Christian College will continue with daily temperature checks at health stations and on school buses each morning. All children or staff with cold or flu symptoms or a temperature over 37.5 degrees will be immediately sent home. If your child is unwell or has a high temperature, please keep them home.