Pre-Prep & Primary – Term 4 Week 9 (2020)
The College Management Team are continuing to check all the latest information regarding the COVID-19 health responses. CLICK here to access up-to-date Queensland Health information.
Dates & Events
- Primary Christmas Chapel. Wednesday, 2 December.
- Primary End of Year Activities. Monday, 7 December.
- Year 3 excursion. Monday, 7 December. Gold Coast Aqua Park, Broadwater Parklands, Southport.
- Year 5 Rite of Passage. Tuesday, 8 December.
- Final Day Pre-Prep – Year 8. Tuesday, 8 December.
- Pre-Prep Holiday Program. Wednesday, 9 December – Friday, 18 December.
- Primary Office Closed. Wednesday, 9 December 2020 – Tuesday, 26 January 2021, re-opening on Wednesday, 27 January.
- College Office Closed. Thursday, 10 December & Friday, 11 December.
- College Office Closed. Monday, 21 December 2020 – Sunday, 3 January 2021, re-opening on Monday, 4 January.
Life School Age Care is a practical way for Life Church to support families with quality care for school aged children outside of school hours and during school holidays. With our great facilities and qualiﬁed staﬀ you can be conﬁdent that your children are safe and well cared for.
Our School Age Care team are so excited about the fun activities planned for the upcoming holidays.
Phone: 0498 956 651
Christmas at Life Church
Discover the champion in you at ZTennis Clinic.
December Holiday Tennis Clinic enrolments for Tennis Lessons are now open for Primary & Middle School students.
CLICK here to access the Tennis Info Leaflet.
Contact John Zelinski at email@example.com or 0407 967 187 if you have any further questions.
Community Hub reminder
You would have received an email providing early access to the Community Hub. The Awards Ceremony recordings and photos will be published on the Community Hub. Please take the time to log in and activate your account. If you have any problems please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brisbane Christian College will continue with daily temperature checks at health stations and on school buses each morning. All children or staff with cold or flu symptoms or a temperature over 37.5 degrees will be immediately sent home. If your child is unwell or has a high temperature, please keep them home.